Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Kotak's jifi is here and so am I!

My Sundays are usually spent with family and dear friends or all by myself up in my ivory tower.
Last Sunday, I headed out to B-Bar at Select City Walk Mall, Saket to hang out with a family of a different kind at the Kotak #JifiIsHere Indiblogger Meet. My Indiblogger family, and what fun we had!!!!
The oriental themed luxurious bar welcomes guest into a different world. I got in line to register, said hi to a few fellow bloggers and then hit the bar to get myself an early drink. It had to be 8 pm somewhere in the world right? and it was Sunday, my day of rest :)

The cheerful servers kept the appetizers coming. There were exotic looking and tasting tidbits including chicken satay, chilli chicken, and assorted vegetable tempura. We made a meal of it. We is me, Rinzu and Paromita. It's been raining Indibloggers meets :) and I am loving it.

Eversince my first Indibloggers meet sometime last year, I have really made a lot of new friends from the bloggers I met at the meets :) I call them my new family and we are discovering the fun of dining and snacking at 5 star venues, winning tweetathons, blogging contests and exploring new products, ideas and avenues. Thank you Indiblogger for expanding my world.

Sunday was Kotak Mahindra Bank's jifi launch party and it was done in style with a tri city event spanning Delhi - we were the noisiest lot I think! - Bangalore and Mumbai. We watched the proceedings on the televised screen with Mr. Chetan Bhagat doing his thing while we ran our own party.

First off was the selfie competition which me and my friends did not win. We tried nonetheless. We soon caught up with the group tweet contest where our group of twenty calling ourselves the KPL 3, won vouchers from Flipkart for the maximum tweets about Jifi - the Social Banking experience with #jifiishere #KPL3. Yippee!!!!

So what is Jifi? In simple words, banking the social way using social media networking to up your rewards while making your bank transactions too. You can now make the most of you big circle on social media to help you earn kudos of the money kind! You earn by commenting and liking posts on the jifi facebook page! You can safely use your email/facebook id to log into your account and get your updates including bank balance via a DM or direct message on twitter.

Mr. Deepak from Kotak was more than happy to answer all our questions about jifi patiently.

The jifi account allows you to maintain a zero balance! How difficult is that!!!! Keeping count of the zeros is fun now! Only glitch is you have to apply for a brand new jifi account! but hey, to sweeten the deal, you get rewarded a cool 1000 social points when you invite yourself to jifi - this points can be used to shop on select partner merchant sites! Connect your twitter account and add 100 points. Refer your friends on facebook and you earn more and more points to add to your kitty! Make transactions with your jifi account and earn more points! Oh and if your bank balance hit 25k and above, you start earning interest on your moolah!!!!

Here's to a fun social banking experience with jifi. My own account is awaiting formalities to be completed and I can't wait to start earning and spending! Kotak has gone a step ahead to put the fun back in banking and this will go a long way in educating people about saving, earning and banking smartly with the times and the technology! Bravo!

Cheers! belated hic hic

Did I mention that lunch was a delicious affair and the Indiblogger Team - as usual, super RAD?
Oh and welcome the first timers to the Delhi Indiblogger family! Now, time for me to go and start banking with jifi!


20 comments:

  1. The MLR Convention Centres in J.P Nagar and Whitefield, Bangalore are World class venues for conventions, trade shows, seminars, corporate events , cultural events, weddings and banquets.
    Party Halls in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living simple is living from heart. Never try to do what other's do, just listen to your inner core and you will get the path.

    We listen to our heart and wrote some lines here => http://happytomeet.blogspot.com

    where we wrote about new persons we meet and their influence in our life.

    I have just started the blogging stuff so desperately in need of your valuable advices and reviews


    come Join us @ natalie.warnerr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very attention-grabbing diary. lots of blogs I see recently do not extremely give something that attract others, however i am most positively fascinated by this one. simply thought that i'd post and allow you to apprehend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice post. I merely stumbled upon your journal and wished to mention that I even have extremely enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. finally I’ll be subscribing on your feed and that i am hoping you write once more terribly soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am extraordinarily affected beside your writing talents, Thanks for this nice share.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete